Ruth currently runs a Pilates Class at Devoran Village Hall on Tuesdays at 6-7:15pm.
This class is suitable for beginner to intermediate level.
Suitable for all ages and both genders and for those who:
– have never tried pilates before
– have tried Pilates but felt it was too challenging or not challenging enough or felt worried that exercises weren’t being performed correctly
– want to start exercising in a safe and fun way
– want a small class size for attention and adjustment as required
– want to learn exercises to aid rehabilitation from injury or illness
– want to feel stronger and fitter
– want to improve postural awareness
– want to relax and learn breathing techniques